Sunday, April 5, 2015

Brother Dream Machine Innov-is XV 8500d


I purchased this machine on the first of this month. I haven't had time to post lately because I have been too busy learning its features. There are so  many wonderful features to learn on this machine that I have to make a daily schedule so that I don't spend all day playing on my new toy. I love it!! I love that you can scan and then embroider an object. I have scanned several times and have had nice results. I love the large color screen, the large throat area, I love that you can sew with the embroidery unit attached, stitch quality is superb. I don't regret having purchased this wonderful machine. Now back to having sew much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I will try my best to solve your machine or ovelocker problems. I can help you with Brother, Janome, Elna, Pfaff, Husqvanrna, Bernina Sewing machines and overlockers or Sergers. my website

    ReplyDelete